Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pinkalicious

This is one of Priya's favorite books:
It's about a little girl who eats a bunch of cupcakes and turns pink. The cupcakes look like this:
So last Saturday we made pinkalicious cupcakes...
We ate some Saturday night and took some to our neighbors. Then after church we ate some more and then Annabelle and I took a nap. When we woke up, there was a small chair pushed up to the counter and the frosting and cherries had been nibbled off of the two remaining cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I want some pinkalicious cupcakes! Those are so great! The little girl even looks like Priya! It's times like that I wish I had a little girl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Pinkalicious!! Having three boys is frying my girly brain cells and morphing them into tiny power rangers that play wii all day. I needed that dose of darling girly-ness! Could you throw her a pixi party next? Bri might freak out if I tried that one in our house.

    ReplyDelete